Your cart is currently empty!
Aubrey Williams, CFP®
As a second-generation Edward Jones financial advisor, I want to understand what is most important to you. Whether you’re planning for retirement, saving for your family’s education or trying to protect the financial future of your loved ones, we can work together to help you achieve your goals and refocus your financial strategy. My family roots in southern Indiana go back over 200 years, and I am proud to serve my fellow Hoosiers in our Bloomington and Ellettsville communities and beyond.
HOW WE WORK TOGETHER My senior branch office administrator, Holly Bennett, and I enjoy building lasting relationships with our clients, from individuals to families to business owners. I am registered in more than 25 states to better serve my clients as they navigate their careers and moves. We offer face-to-face, virtual and phone appointments. There is no cost in meeting with us, other than your time!
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION I am a graduate of Bloomington High School North, and I received my bachelor’s degree from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point. I served on active duty in the U.S. Army and deployed twice to Iraq with the 3rd Infantry Division before transitioning to a career in business. During my time in the consumer goods industry, I worked in shopper marketing, account management and eCommerce. I earned two master’s degrees, including my MBA, from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business. I have also obtained my CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification.
COMMUNITY After my military service, I felt a strong desire to continue to make a difference for others.
• I volunteer with the Daughters of the American Revolution, Ellettsville Lions Club and Tri Kappa.
• I co-sponsor a scholarship for Edgewood Dollars for Scholars.
• I am a member of the American Legion and Auxiliary and Greater Ellettsville Area Chamber of Commerce.
• I review applications and conduct interviews for military service academy nominations in Indiana.
• I am a room parent and volunteer for my children’s schools.